The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnowiiDragon and Mango ban reversal

+9
epitaph
Fatal1X
Ice Cube
D3m0n1k
SuperMan
Hykariki
NuTkaSe
Scotty
{Irish}
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SnowiiDragon  and  Mango ban reversal - Page 2 Empty Re: SnowiiDragon and Mango ban reversal

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

that includes you irish, sorry
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

SnowiiDragon  and  Mango ban reversal - Page 2 Empty Re: SnowiiDragon and Mango ban reversal

Post by Scotty Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

the only only thing ill hold against tfg is superman
right now id love to say something but i wont cause someone might cry

Scotty
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

fatal can unban. VIA me.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal1X Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

^^ No, go ahead and say it bro. We're all real men here. Say it or get out. Please. Back up your claims with some words. The boys here know i've been through HELL in real life. So hit me with some words. FIRE THE LASARZ!!!!!

Fatal1X
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotty Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

the only thing running through icecubes mind is

"if he is unban he'll crash the server"
how do you know that if you dont try it

Scotty
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm

dude i have a million things running thru my mind.
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

i really dont care if sum1 fucks up the server beyond recongnition.... ill make a new one.. pfft
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm

1~ BlueRhino
2~ BlueRhino
3~ BlueRhino
4~ BlueRhino
5~ Hyk
6~ BlueRhino
7~ BlueRhino
8~ Jess
9~ BlueRhino

Razz
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm

thought i'd shed some light.
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

and read Ice's mind.
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

And Spam.
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

lol stop the spam rhino, and u got it all wrong. that list only goes to 9. i got a MILLION things on my mind, start counting
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Well seeing all you back yard lawyers want to use examples from a court as part of your justification well have a look at this.

Firstly each case is judged on merit of its own and the circumstances of that case.
In this example the "defendant" being 14 years old would be tried in juvenile court.
this being a closed hearing most of you wouldnt be allowed to be present (lols)

Then seeing as Scott hasnt tried to deny that he has done wrong, he has tried to explain why things went as they did. Note i am not condoning what was done but there was somewhat a lack of communication between most parties.

Anyway seeing as he admitted guilt, was apologetic in that he wanted to try and make amends and assurances that it wouldnt happen again.
it would be recorded as a conviction in court with a suspended sentance
and the person placed on a 12 month good behaviour bond

what i am saying is it wasnt a capital offence

and yes Scott should show some more reservation (as in dont swear at) / towards the admins please
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:10 pm

1, 2 skip a few~!

1,000,000 BlueRhino
1,000,001 BlueRhino

AHA! and you think your thoughts (aka fantasies) stopped at one million pshhhhhhh
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 pm

NOT TAKING SIDES.

but that "helping" could be seen as a setup to further damage. like gaining employment in a bank to then setup an inside job
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 pm

lol thanks rhino
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMan Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:22 pm

You know what Scott you have already proven you will crash your server when you don't get your own way....

Your paying for your actions...

Epi, fatal and demonic... Thanks for the support!!

SuperMan
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:00 pm

It could also be an honest attempt to make amends
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 pm

yes, yes it could
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Ice Cube wrote:NOT TAKING SIDES.

but that "helping" could be seen as a setup to further damage. like gaining employment in a bank to then setup an inside job

you say you arent taking sides and then come up with another neg angle that hasnt been justified nor proven to be the case
that is taking a side Ice lols
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

if u want me to take a side, my decision will stick
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

it sounds like it has already been decided before this mate, and this was a futile exercise.
anyway it seems that way
nevermind

just disappointed is all
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Fatal1X wrote:^^ No, go ahead and say it bro. We're all real men here. Say it or get out. Please. Back up your claims with some words. The boys here know i've been through HELL in real life. So hit me with some words. FIRE THE LASARZ!!!!!

First off, THERE ARE WIMINZ IN THIS CLAN!! Poor glitterface and jess =[

Secondly. I have absolutely no say in whether he gets banned or unbanned but if you ask me... I'm all for forgiving people. Like, I'm actually far too forgiving. However, he caused a great deal of trouble and that shouldn't go unpunished. I'm not saying never unban him because people can change and I'm sure he'll learn from his mistake. But 3 days is not enough for server crashing/hacking imo.

Everyone made excellent points. But I think he needs to prove his worth further before being let off. Rather than attempt to appeal to the clan members saying no (and yes Scott, it is in the members' hands, not just Ice and Hyk's because they're going to consult their clan members on matters such as this), he's telling what's his face to go ahead and hack your server again. If that doesn't tell you he hasn't learnt yet, then I don't know what will...

If I'm out of line and you'd rather I not have posted, then tell me and disregard all that I just said. But one last thing.

Would you forgive your best BEST friend in the entire world for sleeping with the one and only love of your life in 3 days? Same concept, different context. Think about it.
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Good point :/
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 am

Well not necessarily a good point
firstly it is nothing like your best friend screwing your wife, in that what he has done hasnt destroyed families, it isnt the greatest betrayal of trust, and Scarlet if you had been through that you certainly would never say "Oh the server crashed, i feel just as bad as the time my best friend screwed my partner" so Meh Nothing alike.
But to use your analogy where there is some similarity, in both cases there would have been a break down in communication that would have led and contributed to the situation reaching the point, in both cases there should have been a sensible voice that said "hey wait a minute this is either going nowhere or from bad to worse ... lets talk", as well as there would be fault and blame on both sides, and in this situation there has been fault on both sides and also a lack of communication.
I noticed you didnt mention anything about 'forgiving' your partner for their actions as there would also be equal blame there.
great analogy not
very disappointed ..... nice one children
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next