The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another life story =/

4 posters

Go down

Another life story =/ Empty Another life story =/

Post by epitaph Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

Hey guys,

Here's my story!

Pretty much, for the first 11 years of my life nothing exciting has happened..

Well, my ever-so-great events start christmas eve 2005. Because my parents are still into the whole family thing (eating together at the table etc..) they decided to take me and my little brother and sister out to see the christmas lights in the city. (My little siblings still believe in santa clause). The whole way, i was complaining of a headache and feeling sick but mum just pretty much ignored me and told me just to hold out, we'll be home soon. After an ever so great view of the city christmas lights, we got back home and i took some panadol and went to bed. That night, apparently mum heard me out in the hall way, and when she came to see what was going on, it turned out i was seizing. I was then rushed to hospital were i was placed in the intensive care unit for a few days, where my heart stopped. Apparently mum had a massive breakdown when my heart beat fell to 0, but fortunately (although sometimes i wonder) they resuscitated me just within the nick of time. From there, i spent a good month or so in hospital being moved back and forward between ICU and the Wards around 4 times. I then had christmas in January/February or something?

When i finally got to come home, i was placed on around 30 tablets a DAY but i'm down to only 2 tablets a day now =D
From there on, i have lived a life where i am restricted to what i can do as mum is always so worried about things going wrong.. which, to me, is fair enough.

There have been times where i just can't deal with it and have cut myself, but nothing too major.. i'm living still Smile
Some people call it attention seeking because of the fact that it wasn't suicidal but to be honest, i don't give a fuck what they think.. when they've been in my position.. yeh, they can call me attention seeking.

In the end, they still never found out exactly what caused my epilepsy and even after the 5-10 seizures i've had since leaving hospital, they still can't work out what causes them.

I know a lot of people can top that (hyk, for one) but hey, i died and came back to life Smile That's something to brag about innit? Razz

Haha anywho.. that's my "story"... there's a lot more to add but i really cbf so ill stick with the main event Smile
Epitaph.

Last edited by epitaph on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Another life story =/ Empty Re: Another life story =/

Post by ScarletTourniquet Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Sucky condition to have dude. I'm sorry you're stuck with it =[

One of my best friends was a still born but they brought her back =D So that makes 2 friends now that have been dead and brought back to life xD
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by D3m0n1k Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 pm

yeah my mum has epiliepsy too, has had seizures around once every 3 months, since i was born.... it freaks my friends out cuz they arent really used to them, but i am since i grew up with it that i can sort it out in about 25 seconds and go back to bed lol
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

wow Sad soz dude

i had an epiletic fit when i was like 2 or 3 in the car my mum said my eyes rolled to the back of my head and started frothing at the mouth. i was on lie support. i died for like 2 or 3 minutes before the recovered me.

but yea i dnt memba any of it
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeh that's pretty much what i did.

I was on life support for a few weeks! And i barely remember any of it!
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down