The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life.. for the ones close to me

2 posters

Go down

Life.. for the ones close to me Empty Life.. for the ones close to me

Post by Rumpig Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 pm

wow ok. so my step mother lost a child (few months old ) in her arms as it was choking and couldnt get help, died in her arms. also she lost her son who shot himself in the head
(still dont know why he did this)
My best mate who i knew well hanged himself because he didnt score high enough on his hsc score (for his parents)
Another mate of mine was killed from a truck hitting him head on (this was the hardest for me, as we where really close "like brothers") and the hardest for us was that it happened on sep 11th 2009..
problems yes you might have,from the ppl you may have lost or to something major that happened to you.

issues you may have. , talk to ppl who have maybe gone through this( and im mean this really) but you have to look whats ahead of you, the good things to come .

Yes im drunk but i had to say this..

I know everyone will deal with there prob's in different ways and yes the best thing to do is talk about it, but make sure its with ppl you love and trust, the ones you think a close may not always be..

if you want delete this but i had to say something ok

Hyk up to you ok..

Rumpig

Back to top Go down

Life.. for the ones close to me Empty Re: Life.. for the ones close to me

Post by D3m0n1k Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Hyk is goin to be fine, TFG has got his back.
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down