The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol

+2
Reaper
Supergurl-xOx-
6 posters

Go down

My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol Empty My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol

Post by Supergurl-xOx- Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:45 pm

ok ok hykaz got a life story i want one to mines not as bad as his....

My life…..

it all started in 1994 on January the 11th
Sharron gave birth to the devil miss Shantay Shakana Kelly Paparoa at the age on 15 and 3 months.
Since she was still underage her parents, my grandparents got custody over me.
They raised me as there own. And I was raised along side my mum and dad.
I considered them as my sister and brother.
Mum has 3 other sisters and 3 brothers.
My grandparents spoiled me rotten and my dad hated it.
My grandfather was the won who named me and mum did not like it but it was too late they had already put it on my birth certificate.
I got everything and anything I desired. They wanted to keep me, runaway with me , kidnap me.
UNTILL……
My mum turned 16 then her and dad moved out and had full custody over me.
I use to get hidings whenever I did any little thing wrong.
I was only 4 years old when mum had another kid to dad it was a boy….
He got spoiled by them and I was pushed aside so I told my grandparents how mum and dad treated me saying the don’t feed me they make me do everything ect….
I manipulated both my parents and grandparents.
I was Havoc.
When I turned five not long after my birthday February the 11th my most loved and cherished person died my uncle…..
He taught me everything.
When he passed I started doing poetry started doing self harm I hated my life I hated this world.
Yess I know most of yous all think im a spoilt little brat yes its true but I have reasons why..
I was neglected by my parents until I was 10 they treated me like shit dad would beat me for the smallest of things…..
4 years after my first brother was born and I was now 7 another one came along mum had another boy to dad..
But the shit thing is the first boy never got pushed away but I got pushed further away mum and dad would spoil both of them.
So I started playing up picking fights with anyone but still keeping my grades up….
(papa would give me $20 everytime I passed something.)
I remember one time when I was 10 I made it to coss country finals and my brother went with the juniors, mum and dad came I was happy…. But my brother was up first he didn’t win but they stayed and watch cause hes fat lol but they brought him loads of things … when it came to my race they left … and even though I cam in 1st place I GOT NOTHING FROM THEM.
Dad moved down to Auckland to work and im now 11 and in intermediate I just started…
Mum moved down to and since my grandparents already lived there I had no where to stay so I went there to..
In intermediate I hated it I wagged and I started smoking. Eventually I started doing drugs.
Me and mum always faught..
Then we moved closer to the high school.
When I started high school I was like a rebal but with a straight A record.
I was raped in term 2 3 week of school by a guy who was in the 12th grade.
I became very suicidal I wrote bad poems hatred filled I tried to kill myself I cut my writs but mum had walked in and took me to the hospital I was in there for 3 days because of lack of blood and I was to week to move.
along came another brother in 2007 and I got pushed even further away.
All the boys are spoilt.
then in 2008 I was raped again and this time it was the first guys best friend…
I knew where he lived so dad took me over there and I smashed his house up with my aluminium base ball bat.
dad still treated me like shit but it grew on me and I just ignored it. and now I don’t tolerate certain shit.
In 2008 I moved to QLD I went to the gold coast I moved in with grandparents. I was a party animal man I was drinking evernight I was doing drugs I was sleeping around not everynight its just everyweek or two ild be with another guy lol. Then before my birthday I went back to nz for a holiday. My parents made me stay and I wasn’t allowed back to aus in 2009.
in 2009 I meet a guy named joey meh I was in lust…… I moved to Christchurch with him but before I did me n mum had a rumble me and her kept fighting to the point she pushed me. She kept pushing me and I got sick of it so I pushed her back. I kept pushing her back till she hit me then I hit her back and we faught like crazy she had to go to hospital and get stitches before I left.
I was living with joey for atleast 5 months and I hated him he used me for money sex ect…. he cheated on me he beat me. I beat him back tho bastard!.
It got to the point he was teling his parents on me for putting him in hospital. He stole money from his mum and blamed it on me cause I wouldn’t give him money. Then I tried to hang myself I only manage to cut my air waves off just till I passed out and he came in and cut me down I spent 3 weeks in the hospital and then I flew back home my home on the 9th of the 9th 09.
Nothing changed was treated like shit but I argued my point everytime. Then I meet monz and I stayed up for 8hrs tawkn on the phone then he asked me out I said yess….

NOW…..
im engaged to MONZ and a mother to be.

People think im a slut really im not i only sound like it cause im having fun if you dont know me in rl and your judging me dont cause you dont know shit Razz >.<

I love writting poems i do all sorts hit me up if you want a poem lols hahahhaha nah but i mostly do suicidal ones lols hahhahaha buhd yeah its the way i express my emotions Sad
Supergurl-xOx-
Supergurl-xOx-
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol Empty Re: My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol

Post by Reaper Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:54 am

Can I Riki, can I please?

Reaper
Stranger

Back to top Go down

My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol Empty Re: My life.... i have 15 minutes to write this its almost break time lol

Post by epitaph Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Wow.

That was a huge read but well worth it.
You have my sympathy.

I honestly don't know what to write aye.. i've known and have been suicidal plenty of times, but after reading this i'm just gobsmacked. =/

<3
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm

meh. she's got nothin on hyk...
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Pfft....thats all you got??

she really doesnt have anything on me aye Scarlet
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 pm

And not only that but your life is in a much better place than hers.

You really have no idea how much respect I have for you. You actually amaze me =]
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Very Happy ive been there ive seen it all XD i will die a very wise man

AND THAT! is a guarantee
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:53 pm

I haven't read hyk's yet.

/finds hyk's story.

=D
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Not quite all Hyk. But much, yes Wink
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am

im sorry,do you know??
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

there was no need to jump on my case like that
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:56 pm

I did post before but I snapped in that post so I deleted it later.

The angry tones you read in my post that you deleted were not directed at you but at all the fucking injustice in the world. I was simply stating that it is impossible for one to see everything in one lifetime. Those were my examples because they're things I'm passionate about.

I'm sorry if you felt I was attacking you.
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm

...well i did

it looked to me lik you were attacking meh but meh i got over eet
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I suppose I could have controlled my angry tones better.

I felt like you were snapping at me though which is probably why I didn't, even though they weren't intentionally directed at you.
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Very Happy well now it's in the clear Very Happy
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Scrolling down this page, I realised that slutfag typed a whole load of shit...

Hyk's was probably longer but I didn't feel like it was a chore reading his post. I barely managed to skim slutfag's... Boring life bullshit...
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

good call....i like it lol

that made me lol
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

I laughed more at reading your "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" than I did when I hit the Send button before =P
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by xOx JeSs xOx Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm

xOx JeSs xOx
xOx JeSs xOx
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down