The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrimming Time for team work

3 posters

Go down

Scrimming Time for team work Empty Scrimming Time for team work

Post by Hykariki Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Alright Guys as you all know we scrim :-|.you dont need to be a genius,to figure that out...

now let's admit,we do smash when were on a team,were not perfect,but neither is any other clan
but for people to come back,after a scrim and say, "we lost,because <so and so> wouldnt listen,and the whole we need to work as a team,yes well,guess who's putting their foot down,right-o obviusly scrimming is against two clan's NOT RANDOMS!!!.

now when you go into a scrim,your a team,and if you guys are a team,START ACTING LIKE IT!!!!
when a Cpt is on,you listen to them,if they go right you fucking go right,if you have an idea of what actions to take next,you tell the Cpt or you say it and,the Cpt will approve or not,ill put it this way,if a higher ranked person is on,you listen to exactly what they say,and dont worry i will hear about it,now if the Cpt say's something that is,completely idiotic then you have the right to resist their suggestion.
an idea for when someone is on knife FFS listen to what they say do not,and ill repeat this,DO NOT!,rush in thinking your king shit,because we all know who you will get knifed and you'll look like a dick

if you on knife hang behind,and if someone says "OK lets gang knife someone" fucking gang knife

look all im trying to say is if someone doesn't like a team player let either a Cpt,CO-Ldr or Ice Cube or myself know and we will handle it

ok

please start listening to what their saying
and if a higher ranked person isn't in the scrim ask a Ldr or do a vote to who you think should be Ldr of the team
instead of fighting over it all

now if the vote doesn't go very well then talk to me or ice or one of the Cpt's or a CO-Ldr to give you the higher rank FOR THAT SCRIM!!!

thats is all guys
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Scrimming Time for team work Empty Re: Scrimming Time for team work

Post by SeMi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 am

later on today i will be making scrim teams, a few good players and not so good in each, ill try my best on making the best teams i can by everyones different gameplay.

the scrim teams wont exactly be active yet. we will be waiting until we grow a bit more, and the teams will be modifies during those times. but i will start later on today.
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 am

Thankyou!! really appreciate it Semi i think for the weekly scrims, of course ill mix up the people but a few regulars who are on each weekday afternoon would be nice to get me started and used to scrims.. any suggestions? sankyouuu (Sad:
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 am

One thing semi

instead of making scrim teams for certain people
get some of our players and stick them in a scrim group so when a scrim comes along the people that are scrimming will be able to get onto the scrim group and select their own people

coz well
it's a little unfair and some other member's might not like it and they might wanna scrim as well
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down