The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja and BlueRhino.

3 posters

Go down

Ninja and BlueRhino. Empty Ninja and BlueRhino.

Post by SeMi Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:32 am

Ok, in being the new captains ofcourse you guys have a few responsibilities. im not the one to explain all that to you, ill let hyk and ice do that. BUT, im not sure if they will mention about scrims. so im just covering that up.

As captain you will need to organise scrims and post the results on the forums.
You dont have to go overboard with it though, atleast one a week. just to see how our progress is roughly increasing/decreasing.

So 1-(-) organised scrim a week. you guys can either take turns or either 1 of you can take the roll in organising this. this section is totally up to you guys now.
although im not captain anymore due to in-activity. i can still help you guys out with this when needed and anything else.

I'm here for the clan, so im not going to let a rank determind how much commitment and dedication i put into it.
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ninja and BlueRhino. Empty Re: Ninja and BlueRhino.

Post by BlueRhino Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:40 am

Cool cool sweet as, who do we scrim i only know DOA and Bl2u have scrim servers but no bl2u in friends list..
I will need your help Smile
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SeMi Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 am

Alright no worries. ill help out with that. alot of the regulars thats play on our server are members of a clan. simply ask to organise a scrim through ingame. theres other approaches. but at the moment its not a major prioritory. but once a week shouldnt take up too much valuable time and wouldnt be too hard to find. plus with help from Teh SmeXxy SheMi
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 pm

we are allowed to use NBK scrim server, just ask me when u need it
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeMi Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks ice cube.
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Awesome foursome!!
well already had a scrim but lost Sad
Ice i'd like to have a scrim against a good clan with decent & skilled players, with our own best!
Im on every night mon-thurs most of them have mic lets get something organised Very Happy
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SeMi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:12 am

loosings scrims isnt a bad thing. just make sure that everyone trys there best and works as a TEAM, if you have a gameplan, you make sure people listen to you/ninja. then im sure the leaders will be happy.

If you are ignored, remind them that your running the show. even if they have objections to your gameplan, ask them which way they would like to do it. and maybe work together through a few practice scrims within TFG to work out with the best concept.

although, if they are ignorant and dont listen to you guys. im sure that it would be a while before they are asked to participate in a scrim.

another thing i didnt mention which i reminded myself is - every now and again a few practice scrims wont hurt to improve our teamwork and skill/gameplan. in the future, not exactly near future, but organising scrim teams might be a good idea. but also have to remember that everyone in TFG needs their fair share, and everyone will.
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Yeah i think before we organise scrim teams we need to give the clan time to grow, as great as its going their are limtited dedicated/regular on members.. defiantly a decent number though i think we are going great!!

And everyone listens to me and Ninja Smile We have decent awesome people in this growing family of ours xD

In the 2 scrims i've participated in we've kind of been testing things out then, camping stategies rushing stategies.. 2 go left 3 go right kinda thang. Btw those are the only 2 scrims i've ever particeapated in and have a good but not good enough idea of what im doing i defiantly need your guidance towards my growth as Cpt Semi and anyone else who can help Smile

Cheers & Sankyou ferry maaachhhh Smile
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down