The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet for admin?

+3
eKstatic/Anth
ScarletTourniquet
Ice Cube
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scarlet for admin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet for admin?

Post by {Irish} Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 am

What a random chat there lols, can you sing for me to sometime Scarlet ?? Very Happy
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 am

re: BlueRhino ... Familiarised . . . as in becoming more familiar with one another, their personalities, likes, dislikes, humour etc Smile
and regarding the comment about what happens after a 5 min ban, ban them for 30 mins, if they come back on and are abusive then ban them for a day, let them cool off. who knows they may just be having a crap day and venting.
At the end of the day camping is one of the most minor of things people can do.
and if they really like to sit in the one place and continually do it ...... have some fun with them, use the Freeze option in the fun commands.

lols Irish Razz
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 am

Meh. I'll mic spam my singing sometime if everyone on the server at the time is cool with it =P I'll make sure you're in the server when I do it Irish xD
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by eKstatic/Anth Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

u think if scarlet tlks bad about dilltank i wud agree with ehr 2 get admin,
NO FKN WAY,
NO FOR ME FOLKS
eKstatic/Anth
eKstatic/Anth

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 am

Just a note, even though people are fine to put in their opinions on whether or not they think any particular person should or should not get admin, at the end of the day the decision to grant admin or not lies with Ice, Browny, Myself with input from other leaders/captains.
It ISN'T a popularity contest, and not something where a "no" vote is based on a personal gripe rather than the persons ability to do the job fairly and properly when and if the need arises to increase the number of admins on the server.
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by eKstatic/Anth Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:07 pm

i dnt believe shes there all the time anyway,
eKstatic/Anth
eKstatic/Anth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

ekstatic a few comments up you said she should have it..
your a cool guy to play with and come across as i good guy on the mic too, but on forums i think your giving yourself a bit of a bad name..
you have the time on internet to think about what you say unlike when talking, and i think you need to soak that up and use it.
Also, im talking generally.. in the future speak for yourself and no ones else, your not doing them any favours even if people listen to you as they arn't going to go far in life without speeking for themselves.
This is nothing assosciated with Dilltank as i think he's awesome, but you need to get over him leaving TFG and the drama caused by it and let everyone become chill beans again..

I just realised this is basically what Irish just said but ehh i've wrote it now soo *sends
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Anth, firstly, I've already turned down admin.

And secondly, you're really showing your age around here. As Irish said, when it comes to admin and who should and should not be given it has nothing to do with personal conflict. If they're gonna do a good job and they're most deserving of it, then your dislike of them should have no bearing on the matter what so ever. If you can't get past personal issues with someone, then don't have a say. Especially if you know they're going to be fair and actually do something good with their position. If you have legitimate concerns with someone having admin, then speak up. If you actually have a real reason why you think I shouldn't have admin (lets just pretend for a minute that I'm still up for discussion on admin) then please, enlighten me. I'm all for constructive criticism.

And on that note, had I accepted admin, I would have been around on the server more as with admin comes responsibility. I don't have admin, thus I don't need to be around all the time.

Good day.
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 pm

hey ur steam thing sorted yet?? needa see u in game more
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh yeah. I got steam back today =]

About to jump on sic's server since he made me feel bad when I said I was watching The Gilmore Girls instead =[ lol

And I hope you'll understand but DOA is my primary choice for server. If I have no friends on that server, then I'll happily jump on yours and help populate. And occasionally I'll even look at TFG before joining the DOA server. But Scarlet is loyal first to DOA, then TFG. And then Sic's server =P Well hey, you guys got to me before him! xD
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm

haha nice Very Happy
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2