The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD)

+5
epitaph
D3m0n1k
glitterguts
Hykariki
ScarletTourniquet
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD) Empty Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD)

Post by ScarletTourniquet Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

Hyk, since you changed your forum name to fancy characters, it's not finding you when I try to PM you. It's all "This on these user(s) do not exist : ๖ۣۜH¥kąґiki"

Anyways. Here's what I was going to send:

I'm so relieved that was your reply.

There's a huntsman on the outside of my window... I actually refused to close my window this morning even though it was on the outside of the fly screen... I rang mum when I got into town and told her that I forgot to close it when really, I just didn't want to go near the stupid freaky spider D:

-EDIT-

Btw... This on these?? What the hell kind of grammar is that o_O
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD) Empty Re: Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD)

Post by Hykariki Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:51 am

its ok

I haz awzome grammers twoo

fucking huntsmans
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD) Empty Re: Hmm... (Just Hmm... on its own was too short a topic title so here's more characters for my topic title xD)

Post by ScarletTourniquet Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

๖ۣۜH¥kąґiki wrote:I haz awzome grammers twoo
^your grammars are OARZOME tbh.

Also, the creepy fucker is still on my window >: (
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:18 pm

its an easy fix.....get some butter....get some cherry ripe EAT the cherry ripe and give the huntsman the butter

say "Here mr.Blackspider take this butter as a sacrifice....."

then get a shoe or a rolled up newspaper and splat the fucker...UNLESS your like my family that doesnt kill spiders

if thats the case then

Take about 5 dozen eggs...start putting em in a bowl.....mix the FUCK out of them

what do you get?

PENIS!!!!!!!

oh yeah...shit just got real
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterguts Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm

lol you put a clear contained over it and slide paper underneath and trap it. I never kill spiders, I just chuck them into my neighbours yard.
glitterguts
glitterguts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 pm

O_O i must of been the only one that thought my post was funny.....
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by D3m0n1k Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 am

I laughed Hyk

and Scarlet, I don't know you but from what i've read from you on the forums..... i don't like you

And its spelled P-e-n-n-i-e-s
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterguts Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 am

Scarlet is pretty fucking awesome. Why don't you go be a pooface in another thread and leave her alone.
Also, it was funny hyk, I was just telling scarlet the girl way to get rid of spiders: I pretty much just fling the container and then I don't have to go near the spider.
glitterguts
glitterguts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 am

Hyk and scarlet are all good again?

Very Happy Yaaayyy
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:58 am

Yes indeed they are (:
Yeah Hyk i chuckled but didnt laugh real hard, it was the kind of reaction i think people have to my crackspork posts aye ;D there there sweetie pie

And yeah Demonik as much as i love you if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing hokaii cool. (:

Oh and go team Glitter!
Spider Guru of silly peoples Very Happy

And i never kill spiders either Glitter an Hyk, or any wildlife they are more scared of us then we are of them, and we have taken over the earth and they're still figuring out Mr Snake doesnt live in Mr House, Mr Snake go the fuck inland brewwwww Very Happy
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm too scared to even do that Glitter D: No joke, petrified.

Lawl, Hyk, your brother smooshed one between the fish tank and the wall in the garage when I was there. Then after it died, it stuck to the wall for ages =P

Yo Demonik, feelings are mutual there but I don't cry about it. =]

I lol'd Hyk xD CHERRY RIPE!!!! There's actually one in the fridge... xD *gets cherry ripe. eats cherry ripe*

Spider's goned away on its own though =P

Oh and if you get penis out of mixing your eggs... Then ur doin it rong and you need to get some real eggs and some real penis and be a real man who mixes his eggs with his penis!!

Oh and did I mention? Glitter, Hyk, Rhino and Epi... <333333333333333333333333333
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm

hahaha
=]
<3

oh and Bens a badass motherlicker! lookout!! Twisted Evil
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by D3m0n1k Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Sorry if i upset anyone, but just from reading some of her posts i didnt like it... arrogancy n junk, but then i stated i dont know her, so maybe after time ill get to know her and ill see what you guys see, all im saying is im not Seeing it atm... and if its gunna start something, sorry its just my opinion which everyone is entitled to, if you dont agree thats your opinion.
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm

^ How did this guy get in?
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

nah Demonik is a good guy (:

but Demonik, yes of course your entitled to your opinion but when it comes to people. Other human beings~ unless they say something directly to you by all means we cant get shitty if you get angry and retaliate as stupid as arguements on the internet are. But the point is when it comes to other people if you dont like them keep it to yourself.

You are entitled to your opinion. In some cases keep your opinion to yourself. Thats as simple as it is man Razz
<3
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Ok maybe i should've added to my post

</ sarcasm>
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterguts Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm

There are better ways to state your opinion of someone, if it absolutely has to be stated.
Your opinion wasn't necessary or relevant at all to what was being discussed and you came off as obnoxious and as having a "holier than thou" attitude.
Think before you post antagonistic comments is what I would reccommend. (and yes I know I'm guilty of this myself)
glitterguts
glitterguts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah Glitter so you better stop it or else!
=]
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by D3m0n1k Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am

And hyk says i cant troll Razz
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 am

and hyk says he like it up the ass, u believe him.... oh ok, forget that
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 am

Razz

Crackers!
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 am

bahahaha Ice. What are you saying??? Glitter's strap-on isn't welcome around Hyk's after all??? =O

Well fuck it then, Glitter can come use her strap-on on me >: D
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

^ Too much info their scarlet!

Razz
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Just cause you're all little n stuff =P
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Haha Razz

I'm 6 foot 1.
Not so little Wink
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next