The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Games

4 posters

Go down

Name Games Empty Name Games

Post by {Irish} Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 am

OK just as a bit of fun having a stuff around with peoples names and phonetics
nb why isnt phonetic spelt the way it sounds????

Irish - pronounced Eye-Rish
comes from an old Celtic word meaning "I am Fucking Awesome"
you can believe me Very Happy i looked it up
just as a note that if you are chinese please replace the word "Rish" with "Wish"

Hykariki - pronounced Hike-Car-Ricky
in Japanese the work is associated with an old proverb about "A Man who Does Not Approve!!!"
other asian cultures may have slightly differing meanings

Anth - pronounced as if you were a person with a very serious head cold trying to say "Ants"
meaning unknown please advise

Pyro - pronounced Pie-Row
meaning ... as everyone knows that in olden days the bakers after making and filling their pastries would line them up in a row prior to putting them in the ovens, once places in the fires for the required duration they would then be placed back in their rows to make sure none mysteriously disappeared.
Pyro was the name given to the boy who would skillfully pinch the pies once cooked, laying the blame on the fires into which they had been placed.
Initially originated in Yorkshire

Rhino - pronounced Rye-Know
meaning ... some say that it was once known as the bread of knowledge, and was a favourite of many of the villages in southern England. This following fell into decline after numerous arguements errupted after healthy portions of this bread. The reason for this was accorded to the fact that once eating of the famous bread everyone thought they knew everything. They then sought to impress everyone with their personal vast intellect.
The founding fathers, though in awe of their special recipe were saddened over this disharmony and sought the advise of a hermit soothsayer. The Soothsayer was himself wise beyond belief, though at times slightly mischievious, gave to the elders a ground power made up of a rare Blue berry mixed with a blue mushroom that had been dried and powdered.
The soothsayer advised the founding fathers to add this mystic power to their recipe and all would be well.
The founding fathers did this, and the result was that even though those who partook of the bread were confident of their supreme knowledge, they were to blissfull in their vivid dreams to go and tell others what they thought.
Blue-Rye-Know ... the bread of blissfull wonderment, (and dont you fucking know it)
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Name Games Empty Re: Name Games

Post by {Irish} Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 am

ok there is a start, get those creative juices going and help it along lols
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

ROFLROFL Very Happy:D
Awesome dude i loved it hahaha
Yours and hykars made my LoL but the on on me.. well i may have pissed my pants just a little bit xD (and dont you fucking know it)
hahaha Smile
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 pm

lol now the true meaning of pyro

Pyro Prenounced pie-row

Cannot help but to be gay....

lol and Hykariki isnt an asian name but fuck it made me lol GG
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by {Irish} Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm

A new addition

Glitterguts
Pronounced – Glee-ter-gutz
The history of the name
Once upon a time there was a princess who lived near that fabled area of the golden goose. It came to pass that this Princess who had an obsession of sampling things and putting them in her mouth was known as StarBright or so her name was said to mean.
After many years StarBright grew to adulthood and in so doing her tastes had changed. She loved to put things in her mouth, but they differed from what took her fancy in her youth. Now she delighted in sampling a variety of new and wondrous tastes.
She would pinch golden eggs from the goose next door and trade the golden eggs in to the alchemist who had wondrous concoctions for those who had the coin. StarBright developed a taste for rare and unique tastes, certain powders that held a Luminous quality and a unique taste. StarBright consumed such quantities of these bright, sparkling, glowing powders that they ended up having a permanent affect on her. She had ingested so much from that which she had gained from her pilfered golden eggs that she in turn started to glow from all the phosphorous she had consumed.
Of a night StarBright would glow from her abdomen which was now a permanent condition from her tastes and desires.
As the sun would set and the moon would rise, StarBright’s abdomen would begin to glow, many thought this unusual …. But she made a great night light 
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SeMi Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

SeMi
Pronounced - See me?
story behind name: always ignored and never noticed, always wondered if i was invisible, a ghost. nothing. (story continues through some dramatic changes) blah blah blah.

fill in yourself, theres your name game.

Closing to the story: everyone can see me now Smile
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum