The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?'

+3
Got Milk?
epitaph
BlueRhino
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?' Empty Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?'

Post by BlueRhino Wed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Firstly i do have milk thanks for your concern.

Secondly i don't think telling your life story and enquiring about the contents of my fridge is how you should introduce yourself.

Thirdly NO you cannot have any of my milk. Ask me again, i'll punch you in the tits.
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?' Empty Re: Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?'

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Ahahahahahaha, Rhino you legend ^^
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?' Empty Re: Introducing yourself on forums. All visitors please read carefully~ regarding random 'got milk?'

Post by Got Milk? Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 am

That fridge was pretty amazing...WAIT I never mentioned the fridge so how do you know about it!?!

Secondly I don't need your milk. I have my own supply which is infinite. Don't bother asking where I get it from because if I told you I would have to pasteurise you.

Thirdly ello thar, fancy meeting you here.
Got Milk?
Got Milk?
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by molestacon Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 am

because if I told you I would have to pasteurise you.

omg so funny
molestacon
molestacon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 am

Got milk no need good sir i too have an infinite supply from my cow daisy.
Left teets chocolate
right ones vanilla.

Oh yes and ily Epi!
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 am

i get mine from the supermarket

fucking top that
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Thu May 06, 2010 11:03 am

I get mine from your mum.
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Got Milk? Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

Oh no you didn't, oh yes you did!

As I said before I can't tell you guys where I get mine from because its a secret. So secret that I don't even know where I get it from. The secret is that secret.
Got Milk?
Got Milk?
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

of course hyk takes things too far *shakes head*
here we are having a civilised conversation about sucking chocolate milk from daisys teets and you come in with your 'supermarkets' and what not.
i mean seriously buddy get it together will you. pshhh
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Thu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Very Happy it's what i do Very Happy
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

><
its cos your a badass isnt it..
ahh well. ill have to let you get away with it i guess.. just this once (:
pina colada
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

shotgun rhino milk
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Thu May 06, 2010 11:56 pm

wouldnt that be a little salty? like sheeps milk

that tastes to fucking sour man
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 am

Nah dude Rhino milk is blueberry flavoured and gets you high (:
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm

well in that case

ill take 3 liters thanks
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

Only 3L Hyk? Pussy.

*takes 6L* Very Happy
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by molestacon Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 am

ill get that shit on tap.. yea i win game over
molestacon
molestacon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 am

dude.
you might be a molestererer but you try get me on tap and ill eat your babies.
*gives to scarlet and hyk*
be careful kids this stuff makes you more like me.
nuff said. Razz
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Mon May 10, 2010 3:50 pm

So I was walking down the street today when in my head, I suddenly found myself thinking how much I wanted to take Hyk from behind even though I don't have a penis. I just had manly urges for this god of a man.

Rhino's manly lust for Hyk has transferred over to me!!
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 pm

^^ is that scarlet or hyk typing that???
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hykariki Tue May 11, 2010 12:06 am

? weow scarlet

its ok i do that to alot of people

i dunno why though i find myself.....unattractive Wink
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Twas me indeed Ice.

And it was my fault, I wanted the 6L of rhino milk. Now I have manly Scarlet urges for Hykariki Sad
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Got Milk? Tue May 11, 2010 4:32 pm

If I was a man I would do manly things. Sadly I am only a dairy product.

Last edited by Got Milk? on Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Got Milk?
Got Milk?
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by molestacon Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 am

didnt want it anyway.....
(crys in corner)
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
molestacon
molestacon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRhino Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

nawww *rubs nipple* thinks of hyk *produces milk*
there you go molestacon all yours boy boy Very Happy
BlueRhino
BlueRhino
Ŧ.F.Ģ Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next