The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server

5 posters

Go down

few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server Empty few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server

Post by Tiny Tod Sat May 01, 2010 6:35 am

hey guys these things will help with the server other being hacked for this there are 2 things 1. rcon lock and 2. servsecurity these work really well no seriously they do cant do anything in console or u get banned after 3 goes lol u can change it to 1 go or none just saying here are links.
rcon lock - http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/rcon_lock
servsecurity - http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/servsecurity

and now to stop being ddos the server here are a few files i have to fix that extract it to cstrike/addons and ya sweet Smile
and heres the dl link
http://rapidshare.com/files/382160280/dosattackfix.rar.html
have fun toddy Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server Empty Re: few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server

Post by epitaph Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks man, we already had servsecurity and the ddos attack fix.
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server Empty Re: few mods stuff to fix the hacking and lagging of the server

Post by Tiny Tod Sat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

ah right lolz i gave the dos attack fix to ice Very Happy lol still thats some good stuff there

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoralord Sun May 02, 2010 8:25 am

Wow nice work man keep em comin <3
Zoralord
Zoralord

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 am

lol i got heaps more Smile if u need em let me know what u need Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm

hey guys i figured out what hes using, hes using a script so i got 2 things you can use to stop it,
zblock - http://zblock.mgamez.eu/files.htm
KAC - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=114153
sockets for KAC - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640
they can be used for the stopping of the crashing and hacking Very Happy one you might have to only have one admin (sourcemod) if you want both fine but it will make the server more laggy. let me know what u think
Tod

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Mon May 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Sweet as bro , may be safe to play again
Duck
Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Mon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

yup Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Mon May 03, 2010 9:44 pm

So what was he using? i've been trying to work it out but can't for the love of god
Duck
Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

dunno really lol its some sort of script that crashes it from out of the server...
same sort of thing happened to tkaht one time but we fixed it never happened so idno lol haven t exactly seen how it happened.

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Mon May 03, 2010 9:51 pm

kk , wouldn't mind getting a hand on that script so i could look tho all it's codeing , would have been instresting
Duck
Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Mon May 03, 2010 11:02 pm

hmm yeah it would got nothing soz Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Tue May 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks man, i'll have those uploaded to the server asap.
Just busy atm, but i should be able to get it done in an hour or so.
Thanks again man!
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Tue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Oh wait, those are SourceMod addons, we run mani admin and eventscripts not sourcemod =/
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am

lol um ice cube asked me to do it i did it already u running sourcemod and mani Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 am

Ohhhhhh! I was wandering what was going on there!!!! Sweet, cheers dude.
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 am

np Smile

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 am

The server is now fucked even more?.......
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 am

it is??? dont think so i actually tried to get into the scrim server haha lol

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 7:08 am

As far as i'm aware, the scrim server is fine,but the pub server is fucked.
Sigh..i might do a complete remake tonight this time with the addons you suggested.

I'm at school atm so don't have access to the files.
Tonight i'll get the server up and running with all those mods though >.<
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Wed May 05, 2010 8:24 am

ok maybe couldnt handle everything i put on.. lol kk Very Happy

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stika Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 am

there have been conflicts between sourcemod and mani working together! Sourcemod will override mani so the server may be upset by that
Stika
Stika
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

https://thefinalgods.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

I have no idea what he's done, i'll take a look when i get home and probably start from scratch.

Hometime in 4 minutes Very Happy
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by epitaph Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

Okay, time to get this server back up and NOT hackable!!!!
epitaph
epitaph
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Tod Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 pm

kk bru lol i did mani cause ice didnt want to use sourcemod (lol OMG) and i had to put sourcemod in it as kac needs it so yeah lol

Tiny Tod
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down