The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Scotty.

3 posters

Go down

To Scotty. Empty To Scotty.

Post by Fletch Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 am

Question.

If Hyk's the one fucking you off - WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRASHING DOA AND CASC!?
We have done nothing to you, if your beef is with Hyk then keep it between you two, don't take it out on other clans because that's pretty shit standards really. DOA, TFG and CASC will always back each other but there is no reason for you to ruin everyone's fun, we play CS:S to relax and enjoy a game with our mates but recently we haven't been able to do that as our servers keep getting thrown into a state of chaos by you. Needless to say YES you are pissing a lot of people off, but this brings me back to my original point...why crash DOA, TFG and CASC when the clans and it's members (exception of hyk) have done nothing to you? Before all this shit had started we would have been fine with you playing on and enjoying our servers but you've dug yourself a rut by messing with and pissing off the wrong people. You need to grow up and realise that unlike you we aren't all teenagers and there are people that WOULD go out of their way to track you down. This is not a threat, merely a warning; but I hope you take this into consideration before you decide to crash a server or piss us off again.

If you prove to all the clans that you've changed and you stop hacking then you MIGHT have the chance to redeem yourself. Until then you've got to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Before you get pissed off Hyk I do I love you you but if the original argument stemmed from you banning without a reasonable explanation then you may want to either offer an apology or an explanation whether it was breaking the rules or whatever; we know you have the right to ban people as you see fit and you are the leader but maybe for the sake of keeping the peace you could offer him something to get past this. I'm writing this out of anger because I want to play on our server without worrying if it's going to be crashed within the next 5 minutes, I'm sure a lot of people would think the same.

Fletch out.
Fletch
Fletch
Stranger

http://www.redtube.com

Back to top Go down

To Scotty. Empty Re: To Scotty.

Post by Hykariki Sat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm

he crashes our server holds us to ransom he gets a second chance then i decide to fuck his arse off and ban him aghain coz i dont want him around

and im the bad guy?

fuck this
Hykariki
Hykariki
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

Back to top Go down

To Scotty. Empty Re: To Scotty.

Post by Ice Cube Sat May 01, 2010 12:27 pm

hyk ur the good guy, dw man Smile
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader