The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampage wold like in!!! Please!

2 posters

Go down

Rampage wold like in!!!                 Please! Empty Rampage wold like in!!! Please!

Post by Rampage Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 am

About Me: Im a 15 year old female from Perth Australia, ive been playing counterstrike source since July 2008 and have loved it since. along with all the call of dutys . my real name is Sinead (sha-nade). i have been playing on T.F.G servers for a while and i love it.

Why Do I Want To Apply For "The Final Gods"?: i have been in many clans b4 and this is the best i have seen. i would love to be in clan because it has a good environment, no racism, no sexism
and just all around nice people. i would like to join this clan and take it to the top.it was suggested to me by a leader to put a post up to join the clan

Thanks in advance.
Rampage

Rampage
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Rampage wold like in!!!                 Please! Empty Re: Rampage wold like in!!! Please!

Post by {Irish} Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 am

I have seen Rampage on quite a lot and she pretty well plays by the rules .... just kidding she does do the right thing Smile
Rampage is a player that is easy to get along with and has my support and YES vote as far as becoming a TFG member Smile
cheers Rampage
{Irish}
{Irish}
Ŧ.F.Ģ Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum