The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs Hex

4 posters

Go down

Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs Hex Empty Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs Hex

Post by D3m0n1k Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

[b]Subject
Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs other team - Result Win/Loss

Date:-

Server:-

Players:-
Banana
Vipers
Jakeyy
Fo[c]us
Alcazorz

Ŧ.F.Ģ:-
D3m0n1k
Boss
Beres
Deadman
Sypher

Maps:

Aim_shotty - Banana

Fy_funtimes - Boss

Lego_arena - D3m0n1k

Aim shotty we got beat pretty hard from they're bhopping which we asked to have turned off Banana Won with a knife to Beres
on Funtimes they're walling was apparent, we believe that Viperz banana and Focus were walling their prefire was intense but Boss came threw and Smashed Banana (i think) with a mad Knife, also Noteworthy i was on knife too
Lego_arena I got off to a stellar start getting 10-2 in first 4 rounds but then was somewhat reduced back on pistols.. I came threw with a knife on Jakey 3/3 Lego_arena wins for D3m0n...
I think we did very well considering that there was only really me and Boss with real scrim practice, the Hex guys were cocky the whole way threw, and when we won the final map after map change we were all kicked, (pissed off waller was pissed off)...
I give my Votes for Man of the Scrim to Boss, for keeping us alive during funtimes, he was on Nade-knife every round.

Also noteworthy was they wouldnt give us the recording info... because they were walling and didnt wanna make it so obvious at a quick guess
If anyone else would like to add stuff feel free
GJ fellas
D3m0n out
D3m0n1k
D3m0n1k
Ŧ.F.Ģ Member

Back to top Go down

Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs Hex Empty Re: Ŧ.F.Ģ Vs Hex

Post by Turtle961 Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Seems like a great win boys. Though they bhoped and walled. FAGGOTS. we still won Smile
Turtle961
Turtle961

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

yea jakeyy is a hacker for sure, he hacked venoms server (which i control) and he def hacks
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:58 pm

to be honest, the bhopping issue has been discussed on the DOA forums. as well as the awp being in rotation... scrimmers need to start practicing with awp in rotation and learning how to bhop or counteract bhoppers... DOA and TFG are two of the only clans i'm aware of on whose servers you can't bhop. and i love that about the servers. but so many other clans do allow it and use it as an actual strategy that it's worth learning how to do for a fair chance at scrims. some clans are just gonna tell you to fuck off if you ask them not to bhop and then you'll end up making more enemies than friends. DOA are learning... i think you guys should too.

just my opinion.

and gratz on the win ^_^ fucking hacking kents... what does it get them? a loss!!
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Cube Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

lol true scarlet but when i organise a scrim that i will play, i say NO BHOPPING OR U FORFEIT, so far all agreed (only a few)
Ice Cube
Ice Cube
Ŧ.F.Ģ Leader

http://www.cominexcomputing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTourniquet Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:29 pm

fair enough ^_^
ScarletTourniquet
ScarletTourniquet
Remmaps

Back to top Go down