The Final God's GG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effёқт's Clan Apllication!!

2 posters

Go down

Effёқт's Clan Apllication!! Empty Effёқт's Clan Apllication!!

Post by Effёқт Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:55 am

Hello everyone Smile
I really would love to join your clan because you all seem to be a very nice group of people. I've played with a few of you already and I like the style! I'm already pretty good friends with Beres and SuperGurl who are already members of the clan. I'm willing to help out in the clan too if help is needed... such as I can help recruit new members, trial people, make the clan page look more effective and the most important one of all. Keep the clan up and running!

Please reply back soon. Thankyou...

Effёқт
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Effёқт's Clan Apllication!! Empty Re: Effёқт's Clan Apllication!!

Post by SeMi Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 am

Thankyou for registering! Welcome to the forums and welcome to the TFG server

i am pretty tired about hearing these posts from randoms... thats not a bad thing, everyone only does it once - but pile em up and overall makes me tired of hearing it, so its not your fault!

Thankyou for offering aswell! its much appreciated. But us few boys have it under control.

Aswell as playing on our server we advise staying active on the forums. allthough its not much, we see these members as committed members.

But please, read my Annoucement in this section and then (re-apply that way)
If you do as i have said, im sure getting into the clan wont be a problem (mainly because we are in the stage of expanding the clan.

But in saying that, all new and old clan members MUST follow the simple rules we have set.

1. No saying the word C%NT!
2. No Camping and Rush spawn! (unless on scout)
3. Respect all women / clan member / admin
4. No rasism
5. Try your best the get along with everyone.

Remember that getting kicked from the clan is easier than joining. so please follow the rules.

Thank you, SeMi.
SeMi
SeMi
Admin

Back to top Go down